Palmistry has been practiced for thousands of years. Your character can clearly be understood by analyzing the physical features on your palms and your destiny can be revealed.
There are five main lines on the palm that are important. Each line corresponds to a different trait.
The Main Palm Lines
• The Life Line
• The Marriage Line
• The Heart Line
• The Money Line
• The Wisdom Line
Which Hand to Read
The left hand reveals a person’s fortune at birth and their personality traits while the right hand indicates the present and the future so it’s important to read both hands.
Palm Lines Reading
The creases of the palms of the hands are used to predict what will happen in the future. Stretch out the palm and you will see the five main lines.
The Life Line
The life line starts from the edge of the palm between the thumb and forefinger and extends around the thumb. The length of the life line has nothing to do with how long a person lives. Instead, the life line indicates a person’s physical vitality, wellness, and life experience.
• A long, deep, and clear life line indicates that you are full of vitality and enthusiasm and have a lot of rich life experiences.
• If the life line is short, it means that you are a person of integrity but a little timid and can be easily influenced by others.
• If the life line is shallow and vague, it means a person easily gets tired and exhausted.
• If the end of the life line looks frayed, it means a person is easily influenced by others.
• If there is a circle in lifeline, it means a person might easily get tired and weary.
• A straight life line that cuts across the palm indicates perseverance and emotional bravery. It also suggests an outgoing personality.
• A short line parallel with the life line usually means that the person is full of vitality and has strong resistance to disease.
• A broken life line with a square connecting the lines indicates a sudden change in life.
• A broken life line with the lines overlapping each other suggests that the person is very full of life.
The Marriage Line
The marriage line is located above the heart line. It is a short line right under the little finger. The marriage line can give a lot of insight into a person’s romantic relationships and marriage.
• If the marriage line is deep and long, it represents that a person is passionate, mild and usually has a happy family.
• A short marriage line indicates a lack of patience to pursue a romantic relationship or marriage and it is difficult to be deeply affectionate in a relationship.
• An upwards-curving marriage line shows a stable love life and harmonious marriage.
•. A downwards-curving marriage line indicates a person’s marriage life might not be enjoyable.
The number of the marriage line differs for different people. Some people have only one marriage line while some have several lines in this place. The longest line is usually used as a basis for palm reading.
The Heart/Love Line
The heart line is also known as the love line. It is located above the head line and runs horizontally across your palm. The heart line represents our relationships and emotions. Generally speaking, the deeper and longer the heart line, the deeper your affection.
• A long heart line extending to the palm’s edge from both sides represents that a person is straightforward and faithful to their love and their friends.
•. A long but straight heart line indicates that a person is stable, conservative, and sympathetic.
•. If the heart line has a curve at the end, it represents a person who can express their emotions and needs well.
•. If the heart line is broken into several segments or has short thin lines running through, usually indicates that a person is not very happy with their current love life.
•. If the love line starts from the index finger, it usually suggests that a person is easy to open up his/her heart to others.
•. If the love line starts from the middle finger, it indicates that a person is easy to change emotionally.
•. If the love line starts from the middle and ring finger, it indicates that a person easily fall in love.
The Money Line/Fate Line
The money line, also called the fate line, is a vertical crease in the center of the palm. It stretches from the wrist to the middle finger. It reflects your fortune, wealth, and career.
• A deep, clear, and straight money line indicates that you are good at investing and could gain fame and wealth.
• A broken money line represents that someone may not always be lucky with money. He/she may not get money easily.
•. A waved money line shows instability in wealth. He/she may have a lot of troubles in his career and will need more effort to improve ability.
The Head Line/Wisdom Line
Located in the center of the palm, the head line starts between the index finger and thumb and extends to the other side of the palm. The head line represents mental intelligence, intuition, and mental strength.
•. The length of the head line reveals how much a person thinks independently. The depth of the line indicates a person’s spiritual pursuits.
•. A deep, clear, straight head line in palmistry represents a person who has strong mental strength and is independent-minded.
•. A short head line means a person does not make strong mental boundaries.
•. A broken head line can indicate spiritual conflicts.
•. A big arc of the head line usually suggests that a person is rich in creativity.
•. A clear, thin, and long head line indicates that a person has a high spiritual pursuit.
Hand Shapes in Palm Reading
There are four handshapes in palmistry, each connected with a different earth element: the fire hand, the earth hand, the air hand, and the water hand. The type of hand indicates one’s basic character and personality.
1. The Fire Hand
Features: Fire hands have long palms and short fingers. The palm is usually square or rectangular, and noticeably heavier on the bottom half.
Personality: People with fire hands are passionate, energetic, confident, industrious, and always looking for a challenge. They like to be in charge and often make good leaders. Sometimes lack patience.
2. The Earth Hand
Features: Earth hands have thick and square palms and short fingers. The finger length is usually equal to palm length.
Personality: People with earth hands are practical, reliable, and down-to-earth. They are also helpful, honest, and not afraid of hard work. Sometimes, they can be insensitive, materialistic, and over-cautious. They may also dislike change and are usually comfortable with a fixed plan or situation.
3. The Air Hand
Features: Air hands have square palms and long fingers. They are often boney and usually with big knucklebones.
Personality: People with air hands are intellectually curious, logical, and good at analyzing. They are also great communicators and observers. They know what they want clearly and are brave to be and express themselves.
4. The Water Hand
Features: Water hands have long palms and long fingers. The palms are often soft and clammy to the touch.
Personality: People with water hands are often imaginative, creative, and compassionate. Sometimes they can also be emotional. People and relationships are really important to them. They are introverted, so they prefer a peaceful and quiet pace of life and dislike competition.