Black Hole Journey
What I have experienced with black holes is different than sciences take on them.
Science says to a distant observer; as an object falls into the black hole; time and space bend and matter gets slower, and slower through time the closer it gets to the event horizon. Each atom may seem to take millions of years to reach the event horizon and then just gradually red shift until it’s gone. To the object crossing the event horizon there is no difference in time, or space. As it falls to the singularity it spaghettifies releasing all its energy, spreading evenly across the singularity.
Then to us observers from afar; how did a super massive black hole grow to such massive proportions if observationally nothing ever gets to the singularity because time almost stops?
My Astral Plane experience approaching a black hole
I could see the blackness ahead of me, light outside the Event Horizon in general got brighter the closer I got to the Black Hole. I attempted to back away, and I could. As I looked back to my starting point the light was correct, pinpoints of stars, blackness of space…. as I again scanned around towards the black hole the light increased.
I paused when I reached equilibrium, again I attempted to back away, and I could. This is where the size of the Event Horizon stopped appearing to get smaller and I started moving towards the singularity itself (because observationally the event horizon visually kept its distance).
Pure light encircled the singularity
As I positioned myself within touching distance; the blackness filled my vision from horizon to horizon above, below, to the sides. It was absolute blackness. Above the horizon was pure light ; and as I turned away from the Core, the blinding light of the horizon dimmed gradually to the apex where there were normal stars and blackness of space.
I turned back to the Core and moved towards it; the heat and energy was far more intense the closer I got. It was blazing with seeming infinite energy. I reached out and touched the surface. HOT! Molecules being torn to shreds, atoms being crushed, protons, neutrons, electrons blasting out in a two dimensional spherical plane. The electrons were stripped off and the protons and neutrons fused with the trillions of other protons and neutrons.
The magnetic lines of force snapping, twisting moving towards the poles. They couldn’t penetrate the Core, and they could not escape the surface.
A micron below the blazing hot surface everything was cold. Barely any motion or vibration from the protons and neutrons. As I went deeper, even they began breaking down. Their structure could not withstand the pressure. Positive migrated away but the neutrons bonded becoming larger forcing the protons out. Fewer and fewer protons further from the surface. And I am mere inches from the surface. There was a boundary where things changed. Again I could see light but only from the sides. There was a tearing, bonds broken, energy was released, and I don’t have words for what this stuff is but it packs so much tighter together.
I kept descending; these “whatevers” were packed tighter and tighter, until another boundary, another flash of energy and only from the sides. Beyond that I could not penetrate. There was no movement. No warmth. Absolute COLD. No sound, no nothing.
As I turned, the blackness was all around. I progressed outwards as I approached the surface the blackness was getting less black. As I broke the surface there was energy sparkles everywhere. I would assume radiation or electrons or an excess of protons released from their bonds below.
My observations from the Astral Plane:
1. The Event Horizon, observationally, seems to shrinks as you approach
2. Above the horizon is continuously getting brighter
3. The singularity is a perfect sphere of matter. So densely packed that protons and neutrons have lost their shell of electrons. The entirety of the singularity, is like a single massive atom, it’s trillions upon trillions of electron shells just above the singularity surface.
4. As more matter slams into the surface; the intense gravity needs to remain spherical, (lets say a star slams into the sphere) every atom of the star is smeared across the entire surface at incredible speed, protons and neutrons scattered and the electrons stripped off. Vast heat and radiation is generated which stays in a thin layer on the surface. So much energy and heat is released as the new arrival of matter pushes through the electron shells that jets of high energy waves blast outwards. It is a very sloppy death. Not all of the matter gets consumed onto the sphere, a lot is converted to pure energy and blasted into space. The tearing apart of a sun has enough energy to push beyond the E.H. The tiniest and highly charged radiation, x-ray and gamma-ray all spiraling out with the magnetic lines of force racing to the poles.
5. On the surface there is tearing of atoms incredible amounts of heat and radiation.
6. Below the surface there is very little heat as there is very little movement.
7. Protons, neutrons break down the last gasp of energy.
8. The Core. All motion, all vibration, all frequency has stopped. It is COLD. The gravity is so intense there is no room to vibrate. It is smaller than a grain of sand.
As I approached and gazed at the Event Horizon it seemed to grow smaller and the ring of light brighter and brighter. I am well within the Event Horizon.
The closer to the singularity; the smaller the Event Horizon is and brighter is the ring of light surrounding it.
November 15, 2020 @ 9:22 am
I saw a black hole in an OBE and it was a vision that is burned into my mind. What a beautiful description. Great post, Ascension!
November 15, 2020 @ 11:21 am
I think this experience will be with me for a long time.
I have searched our galaxy for a white hole, and have never found one.
Nebulas are beautiful. And the variety of planets is mind boggling.
November 15, 2020 @ 12:26 pm
I’ve never heard of a white hole. I hope you find one.
November 16, 2020 @ 12:46 pm
Supposedly according to science, matter streams into a blackhole, space and time tear creating a wormhole through time and space and a white hole spews forth all of the matter.
November 16, 2020 @ 4:12 pm
What is the matter then, new universes?
November 18, 2020 @ 12:27 pm
There could be several throughout our universe. Enough matter spewing out to create new galaxies.